Thailand - Phuket

I have been waiting to get to Thailand for a long time? Why? Because fo the Thai massages & curries.

I should have done a little more research tough for my starting point. I chose badly: Phuket. It wasn't so bad tough, but if you only have 3 weeks to spend in this country, I guess I could have invested my time a little smarter.

But no harm done! It just gave ma a few days to rest, get a few massages, get to know the culture & the food and quickly move on! After 2 days, I'm taking the boat to Koh Phi Phi, but just as a day trip, I heading further to Koh Lanta to spend a few days. The plan is to cross the country to the other side and spend some time on Koh Phangan. I can kitesurf there!

But not jumping ahead of time, let me show you a little of what Phuket has to offer except the beach:



•••a lot of art•••

Phang Nga street is full of art galleries!

Around town there are several hip coffeeshops:

•••Mac Chiato House•••

•••Bookhemian•••

•••Coffeebar at clocktower roundabout••• the name of the bar is in Thai...couldn't read it

There are some more, but I didn't have enough time to cisit them all. I've read that Siam Bakery, Cafe y té and Since 1892 are also worthwile visiting.

As you can read, Phuket town is perfect to do a coffee & art tour!

Other impressions:





Next: Koh Phi Phi

Labels: , , ,